There has been a lot of heartache and tragedies on the news lately and to be honest, it all can very disheartening and depressing. I just want to say, that my heart goes out to everyone who has been affected by some of these events. During this time, I like to focus on the things that I am grateful for. Even the simple things. I live in Canada and today it is Thanksgiving Day, so I thought why not share with you some of the things that I am thankful for in my horsey life. I hope that you enjoy today’s post and for all of my Canadian friends… Happy Thanksgiving!
Before you read the post I want to let you know that my incredible friend, Taiya, is launching her brand new shop, Maddison + Co really soon! Maddison + Co will have wall art prints you can purchase to download to your computer, stock photos for lifestyle bloggers, and eventually lots of physical products like mugs, pillow covers, and so much more! If you are interested, make sure to go check out her blog as it is amazinggg! She also has an Instagram page for Maddison + Co so make sure to go give her some love 🙂
7 Things I Am Grateful For…
1. My quarter horse, Sky and the horse I rode, Kahari, who even throughout the challenges has made me become a better rider
2. My loyal, personal driver who has given me rides out to the barn and a whole lot of laughs (you know who you are) 🙂
3. My horsey friends who I can ride and create long lasting memories with
4. My trainer, who is the reason I am the rider I am today
5. My first rider, Emma, who I am instructing for horseback riding lessons
6. My incredible parents who have supported me to fuel my passion and in my entrepreneurial pursuits.
7. My devoted and loyal horse community on Horse Chats Blog (You are amazing! xo)
I am thankful for each and everyone of my subscribers, because you have each made an impact in my life in some way. Until next time… don’t forget to hug your horse!
What are you thankful for?