Yay… another blog post!! I have been literally so busy with final exams lately, but I love my study break time because that means I get to chat with my favorite person… you!
I follow a lifestyle/fashion blog that recently published a new post called the “12 Things” post. Basically, she told her readers 12 things that have been happening in her life lately. Today, I thought I would try it out and give you 12 things that have been happening in my life lately… equestrian styled! I hope that you enjoy today’s little sneak peak into my horsey life 🙂 Happy reading!
1. I am so excited to announce that I am going to be starting a photography business soon (whoooo)!! My photography business is going to be called Keeley Joy and one of the services I am going to be offering is horse and rider photography.
2. I posted a new Facebook post about TKEQ and their “Pop-Up Shop” at the Ponoka Indoor Series on Jan 20th. If you want to see all the TKEQ products including their signature t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hats, take a little trip to Ponoka if you are free this weekend. It is totally worth it!!
3. I have been currently watching Heartland Season 11 every Monday and I am officially OBSESSED! This season has got me hooked and I am loving the drama and suspense!
4. My horse Sky is currently on a “horsey diet” to loose some of that extra weight (haha) and she is starting to look so amazing! With some extra riding, she is going to be ready for summer! I am also on a fitness program as well so Sky and I are getting fit and strong together 🙂
5. For Christmas, I got a Greenhawk Tack Store gift card and I am super excited to go shopping for Sky! Stay tuned for a Greenhawk Tack Haul video coming up on my blog soon!!
6. One of my goals this year is to create a signature Horse Chats sweatshirt or t-shirt for my store. Would that be something you are interested in?? Let me know in the comments below! I would love your feedback.
7. Horse Chats was officially added to the Hay Net Blog Directory!! If you do not know what Hay Net is, it is basically a group and website for Horse Bloggers to connect. I am so happy!
8. I watched the FUNNIEST video ever on Facebook yesterday that was about a comedian, Josh Pray’s, opinion on horseback riding. You HAVE to watch it! Trust me, you will laugh.
9. Where I live in Canada, it recently had a really bad cold spurt and it was way too cold to ride. Finally, it is starting to warm up and I am hoping to get out to the barn super soon!
10. Okay, this is super random, but my FAVE snack to eat lately before I ride is apples and cheese. If you haven’t tried that pair, TRY IT!
11. I have been really obsessed with watching Cross Country videos lately and I would LOVE to one day get into that area of riding!
12. You all may have caught on by now that I always end my blog posts with, “Until next time… don’t forget to hug your horse” and I wanted to let you know that my wonderful mom was actually the one who gave me the idea from the start! So, thanks Mom!
Now that you are updated on my horsey life, I want to chat with you!! What is one thing that has happened in your horsey life lately?? Also, one more question I promise… what blog posts would you like to see in the future of Horse Chats? Let me know! Until next time… don’t forget to hug your horse!