Hey everyone! Welcome back to another blog post! I know I have been MIA lately and I want to apologize. Life has been so crazy lately with final exams and the last days of the school year, but school is FINALLY done! Who’s excited?
Today, I wanted to focus on the best topic EVER… SUMMER! Yes, summer is officially here, and I am so excited to spend more time with my horse and soak up the summer sun!
In today’s blog post, I am giving you 15 FUN things to do with your horse in the summer! I hope you enjoy!
1. Pack a lunch and go on a trail ride with a friend
2. Attend a horse show
3. Book a photo shoot with your horse
4. Be the photographer and take photos of your horse
5. Give your horse a bath
6. Attend a clinic with your horse
7. Make homemade horse treats
8. Ride your horse bareback
9. Make a riding music playlist with your top fave summer songs.
10. Teach your horse a trick – bow, fancy walk, etc
11. Make an obstacle course and ride it
12. Go for a swim with your horse if you are close to a beach
13. Set a riding goal for the summer and work towards accomplishing it
14. Bring a non-horsey friend to the barn to brush your horse
15. Research different types of horse braids and try them on your horse
I hope you enjoyed this post and that you have an amazing summer with your horse! Until next time… don’t forget to hug your horse!
What are your plans for the summer?