I hope you had a Happy Easter! I am back at ya’ with another blog post today with 25 blog post ideas for equestrian bloggers. Sometimes it can be hard to come up with ideas, so today I am giving you some inspiration. Enjoy!
Blog Post Ideas:
- Write about the first horse you rode/bought
- What are your riding pet peeves?
- Do you teach riding lessons? Write about your tips to teaching riding lessons
- Talk about your #1 riding tip for all riders
- What are your essentials to bring to a horse show?
- Equestrian Clothing or Tack Haul – Write about what you recently bought from the tack store and include pics
- What are your equestrian favorites of the month?
- Share some of your fave inspirational quotes for horse riders
- Write about your experience at a horse event
- VLOG! Vlogs are video blogs and are super fun if you want to share a riding video or a “Day at the Barn” Video
- Do you read horse magazines? Recommend your top 5 favorite magazines
- Have you tried out a recent horse product lately and you are LOVING it? Write a review for the product
- Write about a funny memory with you and your horse
- Write about your riding goals and what you want to achieve
- Did you go on a trail ride recently? Share some pics!
- Write about horse riders who inspire you
- Write about the top 10 things people never knew about your horse
- Share your top 5 favorite exercises to do when riding! (bending, the shoulder-in, etc)
- Write about a riding throwback
- Write about your horse-owning tips and money-saving tricks
- Did you have a recent photo shoot with your horse? Share some pictures!
- Interview your riding instructor or an equestrian who you admire
- Write about your top 5 tips to starting an equestrian blog
- Write about your top 5 FAVE equestrian clothing stores
- Lastly, write about your top 25 blog post ideas
I hope that you found this post super helpful! If you take any of these ideas, I would LOVE to read your blog post! Shoot me an email with the link and I will definitely check it out 😊 Until next time… don’t forget to hug your horse!